Patients must monitor their health on a regular basis, even after active treatment for prostate cancer. They must be followed for any signs or symptoms of recurrent cancer, as well as deal with the adverse effects of the treatments and the patient's overall health. The following is the prostate cancer follow-up care:
- Creating a plan for follow-up care
- Blood cell count is checked on a regular basis.
- Hormone levels are checked on a regular basis.
- A nutritionist's recommendation for a healthy diet
- Keeping an eye out for cancer recurrence
- Keeping track of personal health information
- Taking care of side effects
The patient's after-care plan is also included in the follow-up plan:
- Visit the doctor on a regular basis and eat vitamin D-rich foods.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Not putting in excessive effort
- Keep your skin hydrated.
- Take dietary supplements.
- To avoid becoming weak, take anti-sickness medication.
- Any negative responses should be discussed with a doctor.
- Spicy foods should be avoided.
- Give up smoking.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages.
- It is critical to maintain good personal hygiene.